Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tag, you're it!--Get to know me

I'm pretty sure by now everyone has seen the tagging game going around.
Well I was tagged by the beautiful Kathleen from Places I Will Go.
This girl seriously shares the same love for Disney as I do.
I'm so jealous of her job because she gets to spend her days at Disneyland & get paid for it :)
Go visit her, you'll love her!
yea there was a Corgi in this picture, I couldn't resist :)


The Blogger Game:
TAG! YOU'RE IT!
The Rules:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4. Tag eleven people and link them on your post
5. Let them know you've tagged them!
11 fun facts about moi:
1. I am more productive when I have a crazy busy schedule compared to when I have nothing planned.
2. I could listen to rain falling on the roof top all day and night, but I hate being outside in the rain
3. I was actually excited to start the class I am currently taking for Winter session {it's 6 weeks of physiology=HARD!}, read: nerd alert!
4. I am in love with the feeling of putting on a pair of pants that used to be form fitting, but now are extremely baggy. I'm talking butt sagging baggy haha. I guess eating healthy & working out pays off :)
5. It kills me when people say they don't have a good relationship with their mother. My mom has played a massive role in my life & I consider her my best friend. I love that woman!
6. I wish I had a better sense of fashion. I see all you lovely bloggers posting the most adorable outfit posts, and pinterst kills me with all that inspiration. But when I go shopping I can't seem to do it on my own. Personal shopper please :)
7. I can rehearse The Little Rascals word for word! the.entire.movie. & I'm proud of it!
8. Sometimes I think I missed my calling in life. I could seriously spend all day figuring out how to decorate a room or a house, and I love making things to use as decor. Instead, I'm going a different direction in life. Not an interior designer, but a Physical Therapist haha.
9. I love tangerines. I demolished a whole bag {from Costco-so you know it was big} by myself!
10. I absolutely love the smell of coffee, but it disgusts me to drink it.
11. I wish I could sew my own clothes, but to be honest I'm scared of the sewing machine, I wouldn't know where to start if someone placed one in front of me.
My answers to Kathleen's questions:

1. Q: If you could live anywhere else in the world, where would it be?
A: Anywhere in the world? Gosh, I think I'd have to pick Italy. I have always wanted to visit there, and I think it looks like such a fun place to explore. I feel like there are so many little nooks and crannies that are just waiting to be visited. I also love Italian food and find it so awesome that everything just shuts down in the middle of the day for a rest period, then reopens later. Too bad I don't remember any Italian after taking a whole year of it in college :(
2. Q: Who inspires you the most?
A: Hands down, my mom! She's amazing. I seriously call her superwoman. All throughout my childhood she worked full time, sometimes finding little jobs on the side to make extra cash, while raising me and helping me through high school and getting into college, and supporting me by going to every single softball game I ever had. While doing all of that she was going to school herself. She reached her goal of getting her Bachelor's while I was in high school, and she is 6 weeks away from getting her Master's. I'm so proud of her! She has taught me pretty much everything I have ever known, and I can go to her whenever I need to. I'm blessed to have a mother this wonderful!!!


3. Q: If you could have dinner with anyone dead or alive, who would it be?
A: Oh boy, this is a hard one. I'm just gonna throw a name out there and say Lauren Conrad haha. I think she's beautiful and has a great sense of style. I watched her on every single episode of Laguna Beach and The Hills, and I own all of her books {minus the style one}. I would just like to see if she is as genuine in real life as they portray her in the media.
 
4. Q: What is your favorite nail polish color?
A: I tend to always go for the pinks, but I seriously love any color from essie.
5. Q: What is your favorite movie quote?
A: "Without love there would be no compassion" It's from A Walk To Remember. I remember the first time I watched that movie. As soon as I heard that quote I paused the movie and thought about the meaning of it, and immediately wrote it down and stored it in this little box I had because I knew someday I would want to re-read it. It's just so true!
 
6. Q: What are the 5 items you never leave the house without?
A: phone. wallet. bobby pins. chap stick. gum.
 
7. Q: N*sync or The Backstreet Boys?
A: This is a no brainer. I'm an N*sync-er for life.
 
8. Q: Who is your celebrity crush?
A: shhhh! don't tell...Patrick Dempsey! I don't know what it is, but that's who!
 
9. Q: What is your oldest memory?
A: I used to walk around in the front yard with my mom's high heels on, pretending I could read, while holding one of my books singing "Ba Ba black sheep had you any wool, yes shir yes shir free bags full" haha, oh the joys of being a kid again.
 
10. Q: Do you prefer being outdoors or indoors?
A: Both! I really love just curling up with a blanket and a good movie, but I also love exploring what nature is all about.
 
11. Q: If this was your last day on Earth, what would you do?
A: Can I choose two things? I have always wanted to go skydiving, but I know I don't have enough guts to do it. And if it's my last day then I'll take the leap and swim with sharks, might as well right?!

I love all you bloggers, so I can't just pick 11!
But if you're in the mood to share some facts and answer some questions, or if you are lacking on something to write about, feel free to use this :) Just say I gave it to you, since I'm giving it to everyone!

Oh yeah, and if you didn't catch my post yesterday about sponsors/button swapping for February go check it out here

3 comments:

Leah said...

Tag - you're it again! I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award :) Come by to check it out.

xo-Leah

Kathleen said...

YAY! Thank you so much for that sweet shout out! :) Can't wait to swap buttons in Feb! :)

REBrown said...

I love reading these little quizzes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...