YESSSSSSSSSS!!!! It's Wednesday, I couldn't be happier!
It's been a long week already. I've had a cold & I'm just plain tired of making what should be a 30 minute drive to school, but really takes an hour or more depending on traffic {good ole Southern California freeways}.
I can't wait for this weekend!
Although I know it will be spent studying my brains out since I have a test next week haha
Ohh boy, these 6 week classes are killer!
Well enough complaining for the day, it could always be worse right?
On to, Oh How Pinteresting!
Without knowing it, I kinda went with a Home Decor theme this week!
I really want to move into my own place, but right now I financially can't, so I can dream through pinterest right?
Books as shelves. Who would have known?
Hooks behind the clothes in a closet for belts & scarves. I definitely have to try this when I own a place. You know, I don't want to get charged for every little hole in the wall while renting...
Any artists out there? Please paint this for me! I just love the colors!
I love how random everything is on the wall behind the bed, but how it all comes together and looks beautiful!
I asked the boy if we could have one of these when we have our own house one day. I think he's convinced! Of course I would add drawers to the bottom for extra storage!
This is going on my Christmas wishlist....okay no one is going to buy this for me for Christmas, but I love it. I wonder if it's as comfortable as it looks?
And I know this isn't home decor, but don't you just love this idea. I mean if you still read paper books like me & don't own a kindle, nook, or anything of the sort. I gotta learn to sew...
What pins do you like best?
Of course, I'm linking up with The Vintage Apple








7 comments:
I love the hooks as hangers! I am going to try that someday too. Someday... you're right about the holes :(
Great pins this week! I especially love the books as shelves one! I'm seriously considering doing that in my bedroom!
I like the random wall room!
It's so soothing looking, right?!
xo :)
you have a cute blog girl! love it :]
& i love all your home decor pins. that is one thing i love about pinterest is all their ideas :]
xoxo
ashlyn
cute dress. love polka dots!
xoxo
ashlyn
My Unrehearsed Life
I love all of your pins!
I love those books as shelves!
Oh my goodness, that bedroom is UH-MAZING! Love the belt/scarf hooks too!
Hope you had a great weekend!
xo,
ashlee
Post a Comment