Thursday, January 26, 2012

I'll guide & protect your heart {GAG!}

Any Bachelor/Bachelorette fans out there?
I know you all are! Whether or not you want to admit it!
It's a great show haha.
I watch it for pure entertainment,
of course there are the occasional episodes that really suck me in
& I'd be lying if I said I would never want to go on that show just to go to all of the amazing places they go to!
Of course I would never be a contestant for many reasons,
the main one being I've already found the person I want to be with :)

Well anyway, do you guys remember Kasey Kahl from Ali's season?
If you don't remember him I'm sure you will after this...


Spark any memories?

If not, here's the insane man himself...

For those of you who don't remember this guys hometown is Clovis, California.
He graduated from California State University, Fresno

I'm not proud of this, but unfortunately him and I share the same alma mater...
EMBARRASSING!!!
This guy gives a horrible name to Clovis!
In my opinion it's actually a pretty nice little town in some areas.

Check it out here why I know he gives Clovis a bad name!
Make sure you read the whole article!

Can you believe that?!?!?!?!?!?
I mean I guess it doesn't surprise me, but way to keep it classy dude!
And this nightclub is literally down the street from the apartment I was living in...
I kinda wish I was still living there & would have coincidentally been at the same nightclub, the same night, the same time hahahahaha.

Oh goodness! Guess he wanted to prove he could guide & protect something...maybe not so much his heart in this crazy situation.

Who is watching this season of the Bachelor? Who is your favorite? Least favorite?
I love Kacie B. She just seems so genuine & sweet & I can totally see him keeping her until the final 2! I cannot stand Courtney!!! UGH I just wanna punch her! She's only out for one thing & it's not Ben!

6 comments:

Leah said...

Wow, that article is crazy! A celebrity? Come on. Far from it. I wasn't going to watch this season of the Bachelor because its gotten to be more about what the producers want and drama instead of love. But of course, I've been sucked in. Can't STAND Courtney, but who can? And unfortunately I know who Ben picks because I read the spoilers. I'd love to be on the show just for the places they go too!

Ashley Pringle said...

I saw on the news the other day that he was arrested at that club and I literally freaked out wishing I had been there to see it! Although the chances of me ever being at that club are slim to none (I've never been and it seems like it would be kinda sketch...). Kasey is such a crazy person but I always found it funny that he is from Clovis/Fresno. I wonder if he actually still lives in town...

Ashley Pringle said...

Oh and I am def watching the Bachelor this season! Love Kacie B and Emily. CAN"T STAND COURTNEY! UGHHH she needs to go!

P.S. sorry for the two seperate comments lol

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha Ha love this! The Bachelor/Bachelorette is my biggest guilty pleasure. I know the show is ridiculous but it's so addicting and wonderful entertainment! I couldn't stand Kasey Kahl on Ali's season, and on the Bachelor Pad when he was dating Vienna. And how Vienna was always complaining to him that he's suppose to "guard and protect her" GAGGGG!!!
Kacie B is my favorite for Ben...but I'm not happy with who the rumored winner is. I couldn't help myself and read the spoilers! Don't worry, I won't give it away to ya :)

REBrown said...

I"m not a huge Bachelor fan but this guy is a super douche. He's so weird. I can't believe anyone could fall for him.

Anonymous said...

LOL! I just read this post, and love it! I am hugely addicted to the the Bachelor! And I agree, Kacie B is the one... but I have to disagree, I know Courtney is all wrong for Ben, but I love the drama she brings to the show!
:)

Leanne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...