Well kids, it feels like ages since I've done an Oh, How Pinteresting post.
Just your luck, I'm back in action with one today :)
Oh bed spread, how I wish you were mine!
And the cutest puppy award goes to.....
you guys this adorable lil thing is a mix between a husky and a pomeranian
which gives you a pomsky :)
Can I just wake up and have this comfy cute outfit waiting for me in my closet?
This is on my bucket list. I have to ride in one. Plus I think this would make for a wonderful place to get engaged, doesn't that sound fun?
{shhhhh...don't tell Andrew hahaha}
Can you say adorable?!
I'm sorry but I couldn't help but laugh when I saw this one
If I were a teacher I would totally make this for my classroom, I love how it's different than all the other ones floating around pinterest
So stinkin cute! I'm not a huge fan of zebra but I love how the purse just goes
What are you pinning?
What was your favorite from my pins?
What was your favorite from my pins?
I'm linking up with The Vintage Apple for another week of Oh, How Pinteresting :)









10 comments:
That puppy is so cute!
Love all your pins :) But the puppy might just be the cutest thing I've ever seen!
Such a cute little puppy!
The crayon art is so cool! Love your pins!
xo-Leah
I love that bed spread! And Someone else talked about the crayon art the other day on their blog! I thought it was the neatest thing!
I posted the puppy pin for my Oh How Pinteresting post too!!! Love him so much! xox
Love the last outfit!
And the swimming pigs - how cute!
& I want to go on a hot air balloon ride so bad :)
xo!
those are some pretty outfit choices!
mybagofsunshine.blogspot
I love it all!! I'm so glad I found your adorable blog! Now following :D
xo,
ashlee
www.thepurplepomegranate.blogspot.com
Love all of these. Pinterest is seriously so awesome! I am having a feature Friday Linky Party and would love for you to join in the fun.
Come and Link up!
http://blissfulanddomestic.blogspot.com/2012/01/feature-friday-linky-party_19.html
Post a Comment