Is it just me or does it already feel like January is flying by?
My goodness it's already the 4th.
I promise yesterday was New Year's Day.......!
Well I feel like I haven't been around Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday's for a while, so I'm making a comeback!
CUTE PUPPIES!!!
When I eventually own a mac, I want this cute lil elephant to join me :)
TRUTH!
So simple, so pretty, I love!
Oh, Anthropologie, you get me every time...
I want to decorate my bookshelves like this
I wanna try this hair tutorial STAT!
Last but not least. Versace Bright Crystal perfume. I smelled this for the first time the other day & it was a beautiful smell. Has anyone tried this one for themselves?
That's all for today!
I'm linking up over at The Vintage Apple









8 comments:
Love your pins :)
I want to try the hair tutoriol as well!
oooh i want to do my hair via that tutorial what a great way to blow dry, trying it tomorrow!
I wish my hair was long enough to do the hair tutorial!
I love that heart ring! So simple and cute!
I LOVE those bookshelves. They're completely gorgeous! And that simple pretty ring, dainty and feminine...Perfection!
Love that ring & the bookshelf!
Perfect!
Glad to have found your blog - new follower :)
xo,
Jessica
http://www.lovelylittlethingsblog.com/
I love all your pins. The elephant is adorable :)
LOOOOOOOOOOVE the dalmatians picture!!
Post a Comment