Friday, January 20, 2012

InstaFriday

I'm such a bad blogger this week. I pretty much have only posted on days with link-ups I like to participate in...
I have reasons....I think haha.
Bare with me though, that's all I ask, next week I should be back in the groove :)

I'm back for another week of instagram pictures. Oooh I just love this app.
I haven't been using it much lately, but I would love to share the pictures I have shared recently.
Enjoy!

I love this picture so much, I think I'm gonna frame it :)
It's from a succulent that was just starting to bloom in our backyard

I think this is one of my favorite colors from essie. Love it!
With a little pinspiration I added glitter polish to the ring finger
I really wish I could do a weekly nail post, but unfortunately I'm not allowed to
paint my nails anymore since I'm working with patients

I mean really, who doesn't love this place.
The happiest place on earth!
I love Disneyland sooooooo much!!!

This pretty little package came in the mail recently.
I adore what's inside {I'll share in an upcoming post, eventually}
This was from Breezy Days!
She makes some pretty fabulous items!

Momma & I had a date night last night
We went to dinner at Yardhouse Grill & ordered this massive stack of onion rings
for our appetizer! We felt oh so full later!
{we ate an actual meal too}

after our dinner date, we went to the mall, and right before we left we
decided to stop at Macy's. I'm so glad we did because I scored these beauties!
I've been dying for an adorable pair of boots & these are exactly what I have
been wanting. I would love it if they were taller, but I've come to accept
my calves are too large to fit boots that tall :(

Well kids, that's all I have for you today. What do you think?
If you'd like to follow me on instagram my name is ashham88.
I also have it linked to the lil old blog on the right sidebar.
I'm linking this post to Life Rearranged for InstaFriday
life rearranged

Have a happy happy weekend all!
Make sure you come back Monday! I have a little announcement some of you may want to hear!
{no, not pregnant...just throwin that out there, I know people tend to think that when they hear 'announcement'}

11 comments:

Brittney - The Luycx's said...

I hate not being able to paint my nails. lol When I was a Surgical Tech I wasn't allowed, and then when I have drill weekends I'm not allowed either. It's hard, when you're a girly girl. ;)

and P.S. Those onion rings look amazing!

Amanda said...

I love the yardhouse! And love that nail polish color!
Have a great weekend!!

Tiffany said...

Those onion rings look amazing! Yumm-o! This is my first time to your blog, but you have peaked my interest with your announcement!!

Alyson @Vintage Sunshine said...

Love Essie polish & that color is gorgeous! Yummy onion rings. We love Yardhouse. I want succulents in my yard, so pretty! Hope you have a great weekend.

Bree said...

love your nails girl. That color is fabulous :)

Unknown said...

I have that Essie nail polish!!! I'm actually wearing it right this moment :) And from my post that you commented on, you could TOTALLY wear colored jeans! I tried on a bazillion pairs and felt discouraged just cause I couldn't find a pair that fit right. Then I discovered the American Eagle jegging. Amazing. Try it :)

Unknown said...

K, so I totally wrote the last comment after I saw the nail polish. Then I went back to read the rest of the post, and saw the package wrapped in tissue paper, and was like "Oh, that's really cute!" Then I realized I'm the one who sent it....I'm so blonde.

Holly said...

I love the succulent, and the massive tower of onion rings!

REBrown said...

I can paint my nails, but most of the time I get too lazy. I need to find a good glitter polish to do more accent nails.

Those onion rings look delish!

Casa De Luna said...

You succulent looks so pretty. The ones I have inside have never bloom. Perhaps they are protesting living in Indiana. Have great weekend!

Kelley @ TheGrantLife.com said...

I love the polish color! And I totally understand the boot situation! I finally (after years of searching) found some at Nine West last month. They are amazing.. Ill have to send you a picture because I bet they will fit. Your new ones are super cute though.. great find!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...