Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy Anniversary :)

Today is a special day :)

4 years ago today, the love of my life and I became official!
I seriously thank God everyday for bringing this man into my life.
through the years!
This boy...
knows how to make me laugh.
knows how to make me smile.
knows when I'm needing chocolate.
knows when I need 'me' time.
knows when I need to snuggle.
knows how to take care of me.
knows pretty much everything I'm thinking before I can even say it.
knows how to surprise me at just the right moments.
knows when I say no, I don't always mean it.
sticks by me during my worst moments.
doesn't complain when I say I wan't to go to Michael's for the 3rd time in one week.
never gets upset when I ask him to do something 300 times.
always lets me choose what movie to watch.
let's me hog all the blankets at night.
will do anything for my family.
supports me in anything I decide to do.
helps me study even though he thinks I'm learning a foreign language {it's only medicine :)}
understands me.
tries his hardest to cook a meal for me.
is one of my biggest fans.
goes shopping with me, even though he hates most of the stores I love.
pumps my gas for me.
takes silly pictures with me.
loves me for me.
but most of all,
he's mine & I can't wait to see what the rest of our lives hold together.

There is seriously so much more I can sit here and write about, but that would make for an extremely loooooong post!
I can't even express how amazingly lucky I am to have him in my life!
He has sacrificed more than I could have ever asked him to & for that I am thankful.
I am one lucky girl to have met my soulmate
I love this boy to the moon & back!
Happy Anniversay my love & to many many more to come!!!

Keep an eye our for "Our Story" coming soon! on the tabs at the top of the ol' blog :)

5 comments:

henning love said...

happy 4 years you two!! wishing you many many more years of happiness together :-)

Makin Memories Of Us said...

Happy Anniversary! Can't wait to hear your story :)

Leah said...

Such a great post. Happy 4 years! Wednesday was 4 years for my bf and I as well! I am a new blogger and new follower, also living in SoCal.

Laura Darling said...

Aww this is sweet! Happy anniversary!

Alexis Kaye said...

AWH!!!!! I love love!!! Happy anniversary!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...