Friday, January 13, 2012

50!

Whoa! I just hit 50 followers yesterday!
To some that may not be a lot, but to me it is :)
So, happy 50 followers, blog!

I don't know about you guys, but I'm excited it's finally the weekend.
This week feels like it has dragged on forever!
I finished my first week of class, only 5 more to go
 {I'm taking a 6 week physiology class :( }
Today is my first day at my new job :)
This weekend, my beautiful friends are coming to visit me!
& we are spending Saturday at Disneyland!!!!!
I'm so excited!

While I'm speaking of things I'm excited/happy about...
I have fit exercise into my daily routine since last Saturday & I'm proud of myself!
I've gone to the gym everyday since Monday, and I already feel better
I'm more energetic, I sleep better, and to be honest I feel relaxed while I'm working out!
Plus, I've been making a conscious effort to eat healthier lately.
I plan on continuing with this eating/exercise lifestyle & hopefully it becomes a natural thing!

So to all you new followers, Welcome! I'm glad you decided to stop by and follow! I hope you enjoy my little corner of the blogging world! I'd love to get to know my new followers, so if you are new {or even if you've been following for a while} I would love for you to leave a comment here telling me something about yourself {a random fact, what you love to do, what you blog about, anything really}.

Happy weekend all! It's a four day one for me, so I plan on soaking up every second of it :)
P.S. today is the last day to enter this giveaway, you have till 5pm today! Go now!

8 comments:

Leah said...

Congrats on 50 followers! I can't wait to hit 50 and 100 -- even though to many people that's not many -- it is to me! I am a new blogger too trying to find my balance with everything.

I've been on the healthy eating and fitness kick too. It does feel great when you can tell a difference of how you feel Good job and keep it up :)

http://yoursunnyside.blogspot.com/

Michelle said...

Congrats on 50!

Shannon Marie said...

Congrats on 50! I just reached that last week- it's very exciting. Also, you deserve some recognition for fitting fitness into your schedule. As a college student, I know how hard it is to make sure that happens everyday! Sometimes it takes getting up at 6 a.m. like I did today- but it always feels so great afterwards!

Have a wonderful time at Disneyland- so jealous!
xo

Anonymous said...

Grats on 50!
I am a new follower :)
Random fact: When doing the dishes, I often stand on one foot like a flamingo
What I love to do: Sing. Craft. Play with children. Chill with hubby. Play nerdy video games.
What you blog about: I kinda re-opened my blog a few weeks ago and have been blogging about my resolution to just be happier.
Anything really: Well, today I am going to organize my craft cabinet, which is way more exciting than you would think. :D

Anonymous said...

Congrats on 50 followers! So exciting!! xox

Bree said...

Congrats on your 50 followers :) It's always exciting to get more followers!

Hope you have a fabulous weekend with your girlfrans :)
Breanna xx

Jess said...

Hooray for 50! :)
And good for you about keeping up with your fitness - it really does make a difference!

Happy weekend!
xo,
Jessica

henning love said...

yay! congrats on 50 followers girl. keep it up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...