One of my favorite Christmas gifts I received this year was from Andrew's brother, sister-in-law, and niece. Don't get me wrong I really love all of the gifts I got, but I was beyond excited for this one. They got Andrew and I tickets to go see Disney on Ice, Toy Story 3!!!!! The entire family went too, Andrew's parents, brother, sister-in-law, niece, his sister-in-law's parents, her brother, her sister-in-law, and her niece. Did you follow all of that? haha
I was seriously like a 5-year-old child as we walked through the arena to our seats, I couldn't wait for the show to start. Toy Story is probably my favorite of all the Pixar movies! It was such a cute show and I couldn't thank them more for that gift! It was adorable watching Hailee's face throughout the show and seeing how excited she would get during certain parts. Oh the things a 3-year-old finds amusing...shoot who am I to talk, I loved it just as much!
 |
| waiting for the show to start |
 |
| Andrew's family |
 |
| my future in-laws haha |
 |
| Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, and Donald Duck introduced the show for us |
 |
| slinky dog |
 |
| Rex |
 |
| aliens & the claw |
 |
| Hailee, me & Andrew |
 |
| Barbie's--the barbie's were the best part! |
 |
| Barbie & Ken |
 |
| Hamm |
Like I said, I really enjoyed the show and letting out my inner child haha. It was a cute show and if you have a chance or if you have kids, go take them!
5 comments:
This is really cute, I've never been to a Disney on Ice show, as far as I remember, but looks like you guys had a great time!
Ohhh Toy Story is one of my favorites too! Love it.
oh my gosh this looks like a great show! i am totally a kid at hear then too because i want to see the show now! i love the toy story movies and the alien hat is awesome
Oh my gosh! I totally took a friend to see this for her birthday...when we were in college...I think it might have been for her 21st bday! HA!
This looks like so much fun! I bet the Barbies were hilarious!
Post a Comment