Remember Friday when I said I would have an announcement on Monday?
Well it's Monday & I'm here to share!
I have decided to take sponsors/button swappers for the month of February!!!
I'm super excited for this.
It's free for all who participate,
but since it will be free all I ask is that if you would like me to have your button on my blog, please place mine on yours as well :)
My sponsors/button swappers will begin February 1st!
In addition I would love to introduce each of my sponsors in a blog post during the month of February.
I will have an announcement each month for new sponsor/swapper spots.
If you are interested or have questions about my sponsorship/button swapping please send me an email at ashham88(at)gmail(dot)com telling me you're interested!
I would like to have all of my sponsors set up by the 29th. So if you're serious about this, please email me soon :)
Also if you don't have a button, but really want to swap, just email me and I'll help you out!
2 comments:
Great idea!! Would love to do that!
Emailing you now! :D
xo,
ashlee
Post a Comment