Monday, January 30, 2012

The chosen one :)

Happy Monday everyone!
At least I hope it's going to be a happy one,
this week is going to be a long one, but I'm ready to conquer it!!!

I am beyond thrilled!
Last week two, yes two beautiful bloggers chose me for the Liebster blogger award!!!
I am so happy they chose me!
So thank you very much to
&

You all should really check out these ladies. We've only been following each other for a short while, but I love reading their blogs!!!! Definitely two girls I could hang out with in real life :)

And now for the award!
 
Liebster in German means dearest, beloved, or favorite, and it is for bloggers with under 200 followers.
The rules are:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
3. Copy & paste the blog award on your blog.
4. Reveal your 5 blog picks.
5. Let them know you chose them by leaving a comment on their blog.
I am handing the Liebster Blog Award over to these great girls --
 
1. Kathleen at Places I Will Go
2. Brittney at The Luycx's
4. Alyssa at Simply Alyssa
5. Tiffany at In My Hindsight

3 comments:

Leah said...

Aw, thanks for the mention. I wish we could hang out in real life too!

Ashley Pringle said...

You deserve it girl! Happy Monday and good luck with everything you've got goin on this week!

Ashlee said...

Thank you so much girl! You're too sweet :D Hope you have a great week & you get everything accomplished!

xo,
ashlee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...