Helloooooooooooo weekend!
Well, my weekend doesn't actually start until 6:00pm but that's okay.
I'm getting off work an hour earlier than the past few Friday's because they are having a 'baby shower' for one of the lady's there. F-U-N!!!
It's Friday & you know what that means!
INSTAFRIDAY!!!
if you don't use the instagram app on your iPhone, something is wrong with you ;)
{follow me: ashham88}
I love it.
It just makes pictures look so much better & it's instant sharing
GREATNESS!!!
 |
i l.o.v.e. this backpack!!!
I saw it a few weeks ago while at Target & pointed it out to the boy.
Of course, me being me, I didn't buy it at the time because I couldn't justify needing a new backpack right now
Well, last weekend I was sitting on the reclining chair in the living room & the boy wanted to sit in the chair
He says "if you let me have the chair, you'll get a surprise"
Of course I think he's bluffing just cuz he wants the chair.
So I get up {also cuz I had to go potty} & when I get back this beaut was hiding in my blanket on the couch!!!!
He went back to Target all on his own to get it for me :)
I guess I may be a little loved by him :) :) :) |
 |
I have always loved stationary since I was a wee little one.
When I saw these cute cards I had to buy them!
So adorable & I love that they are plain on the inside & don't say anything on the outside.
This means I can use them for any occasion |
 |
Last weekend the boy and I went to spend some time with his niece since we never get to see her anymore
that our crazy schedules have started.
We were all sitting around a table working on a puzzle and when I turned around
this is what I saw.
She cracks me up all the time.
She literally went into the drawer & pulled out the glasses & shirt
dressed herself, then grabbed the nerf gun & was ready for action. |
 |
HEATER-check!
HOT DRINK-check!
TISSUES-check!
COMPUTER-check!
BLANKET-check!
yep! this is what a sick day feels like
except unfortunately I couldn't spend all day like this
I had to wait until I got out of school to recover
I hate having a cold, it seriously brings you down cuz you just feel crummy! |
 |
this beautiful flower greeted me as I walked up the walkway to the front door
when I got home from school on Wednesday.
I just love what mother nature's beauty looks like |
 |
Isn't this the cutest thing! I won a giveaway to The Pickled Poppy before the new year
& her stuff is just so dang cute is was almost impossible for me to choose.
I finally settled on this adorable wristlet! It's bigger than I expected, but something I am
completely in love with! Thanks Autumn, it's gorgeous! |
I'll be linking up for another InstaFriday...I suggest you do too :)
10 comments:
Aw, the story about the backpack is way too cute! What a sweet guy!
I love the backpack and stationary! So cute!
So glad you like! ;)
Love the stationary!! I'm so gonna look for something similar! Super pretty!
That back pack is so cute! And that was so sweet of your boy to go back and get it for you!
Also, if you haven't already seen it- go check out my blog today. I passed on the Liebster blog award to you and a few other fabulous girls! (oh and I promise I'm getting you my button swap info TONIGHT! haha sorry for slacking!)
Aw I love this backpack and how sweet of the boy to get it for you! :)
Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog - it made me smile! So happy to be inspiring you, and I can't wait to see more loveliness on your blog! <3
So so cute that he got that backpack for you! And I love those notecards. Blank cards are my favorite!
I hope you feel better! At least you have your new pleated poppy bag to look at whole laying low!
Awww I love the backpack, and the story! :)
LOVE the wristlet you won! So adorable I want one! Hope you had a great weekend!
xo,
ashlee
Post a Comment