I was going to wait until later in the week, or possibly next week to share this with you all, but I'm too excited to hold it in any longer!!!!!
I officially opened my etsy shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As of yesterday, all items have been posted!
I seriously get all giggly when I see someone has favorited one of my items, it just makes me so happy!!
In my shop you will find things like earrings, necklaces, headbands, hair pins, & picture frames!
Everything is handmade by yours truly :)
I know 2012 is going to be a good year, and I'm ready to see this little dream of mine take off!
So if you're at all interested please take a few moments to visit my shop!
And if you'd like to see the latest and greatest of my newest items, feel free to like my shop's facebook page!
You can also see information about my shop on the right hand sidebar where it says 'etsy shop' here on my blog, or where it says 'shop' at the top of my blog where my other tabs are.

7 comments:
Everything is super cute girl!! If you ever want to host a giveaway on my blog let me know heehee!
Congrats on your shop! cute stuff!
Visiting from Breanna's! Congrats on your Etsy shop! I love love love the frames, and the little studs are adorable!
:)
xo -S
Your shop is too cute! Congrats! :)
New follower! Gonna go check out your shop now :)
I just stumbled across your blog and wanted to say hi and great work! Keep it up! xo
cute stuff!
Post a Comment