I try to never ask people for help
but there comes a time where you need to call on friends for some help
I'm asking you all to say a prayer for my grandma, my family, and myself.
Monday evening I was in the shower getting ready to prep for the first day of the semester on Tuesday
My mom bursts through the door and says hurry up your grandma is in the hospital and shes unconscious.
We waited for my dad and Andrew to get to the house and we all raced down to Newport Beach from Riverside to see what was going on.
Apparently around 7:30 Monday evening, my dads sister called my grandma and asked how she was feeling
she said she was having shortness of breath and was getting ready to call the paramedics
my aunt told her to hang up and call the paramedics immediately and then call her back
my aunt never heard back from her so she called every hospital in the area and finally found where she was.
As soon as we arrived at the hospital they told us she was alert, knew where she was, etc. but soon after she lost consciousness. She came to a while later but then went unconscious again.
Her blood pressure and heart rate were extremely low, so they immediately administered meds to help raise those.
She was taken to the critical care unit and before we left they had her stabalized
As of today she is not doing so well.
She has caught pneumonia, her kidneys are failing and her heart is starting to fail.
I ask for you to pray! Please. We/I need it now more than ever.
Whatever prayer means for you, just please pray.
Thank you in advance. Any little bit means the world to me.
I apologize for my current hiatus from blogging, but right now there are more important things going on, & I know you all understand!
9 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma! Sending prayers your way!
Oh i'm so sorry, this is so scary. :( Prayers for your grandma and you/your family.
I'm sending you lots and lots of prayers and positive thoughts :(
Your family is in my thoughts. I know what that is like, and I pray that your family can come together to lend each other strength right now.
Sending prays your way!!! I'm sorry you're going through such a trying time.
Definitely sent a prayer your way darling. Much love & happy thoughts.
http://flyingfarandfree.blogspot.com/
Prayers and positive thoughts being sent your way! Keep your head up girlie :)
I'm so sorry to hear this! You, your grandma, and your whole family are in my prayers!
Praying for you Ashley! We just went through this ourselves last week. Very hard. I pray for comfort and peace for all of you!
Leanne
Post a Comment