Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting!

This weeks pins are inspired by Valentine's Day!
It would have been great if Valentine's fell on Wednesday next week,
but since it doesn't I'm doin it today :)
I've actually never been a huge fan of Valentine's Day
I really do consider it one of those Hallmark holidays
& I really feel the world shouldn't dedicate only one day a year to show your love for someone special
It should be shown all year long!
Even though I don't care too much for the day, I still think the decorations, treats & the whole love vibe is adorable!!!







I'm linking up over at The Vintage Apple



7 comments:

Diana said...

I love all the Valentine's day pins!

Leah said...

I feel the same way about Valentine's Day. That chocolate frosted heart cookie could win my heart though :)

Kimberlee said...

Cute set of pins. I love that doily banner thingy. So cool.

Bree said...

Cute valentine's pins! Love them!

Marianela said...

Love these pins! Especially the first three ones. :)

Ashlee said...

Love it all! Especially the lights :D

xo,
ashlee

Samantha said...

I heart Valentines Day!! :)
Cute Pinterest finds!!

I found your blog via Whitney at The Zufelts, thought i'd check out your blog! I'm your newest follower!

Sam
http://petitefemmejolie.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...