Kelley from The Grant Life is here today to tell you all about some food and exercise finds on pinterest.
We all love pinterest right?
These are some pretty great finds from a pretty great gal!
By the way Kelley is my last guest blogger for this week.
I hope you've all enjoyed my guests and even more I hope you stopped by their neck of the woods to say hello!
They are all really great!!!
********************************************************************************

We all love pinterest right?
These are some pretty great finds from a pretty great gal!
By the way Kelley is my last guest blogger for this week.
I hope you've all enjoyed my guests and even more I hope you stopped by their neck of the woods to say hello!
They are all really great!!!
********************************************************************************

Hi all! My name is Kelley and I blog over The Grant Life. I share all kinds of crafty, thrifty, foodie goodness over there. I also have a series going called Labor of Love, where brave mommas share their labor and delivery stories! Im so happy that Ashley is letting me guest post on her site! (How great is she?! Super great.. I know!)
Do any of yall use pinterest? Probably everyone.. Im kinda obsessed right now! I know I said my blog was crafty, thrifty and foodie.. but lately Ive been concentrating on the 'foodie' part the most. Why? Well, because Im trying to get my body back! I had two (absolutely amazing) kids in two years and I need to be healthy for them. So I use pinterest for recipes and weight loss tips.
My favorite recipes are:



Lemonade cupcake with raspberry frosting (for my off day of course!)
And the workout tips I've picked up are:



I hope you liked my pins.. if you have any great diet tips or exercise routines Id love to see them. I love trying new things.. and making new friends! Make sure you stop my site, or my twitter and say hi! Thanks for having me Ashley!
********************************************************************************
I think that BBQ chicken salad is calling my name followed by that yummy looking cupcake!!
Don't forget to head over to Kelley's blog and give her some love!
2 comments:
I am a foodie too! I can't wait to check out her blog!
That food sizing chart is great!
Post a Comment