Let me start by saying
THANK YOU
to my guest bloggers this week!
I appreciate it more than you would know! Especially because I basically had an
H-E-double hockey sticks week!
You see, it was my last week of this crazy 6 week physiology class I brilliantly decided to take
& of course they cram everything in at the end.
MONDAY: take home quiz due
TUESDAY: quiz in lab & research paper due
WEDNESDAY: 3rd lecture exam
THURSDAY: Lecture final followed by lab final
TUESDAY: quiz in lab & research paper due
WEDNESDAY: 3rd lecture exam
THURSDAY: Lecture final followed by lab final
Yep! I was jumpin for joy the second I turned in my lab final.
I literally wanted to do one of those little heel click things
But I'm very incapable of doing that & I would most likely embarass myself.
but when I got home I slept for a glorious 3 hours!!! :)
So now onto the good stuff!
ONE:
I announced on my shop's facebook page recently that if I reach 50 facebook likes for the shop that I will soon be offering a discount for the shop!
I would absolutely love you all if you would share this news, whether through facebook, your blog, twitter, ANYWHERE!!!! just share :)
TWO:Robin over at Fly far. Fly free. is doing a giveaway to help her sister who is going to do a 110 mile bike ride with wounded soldiers. It really is an awesome cause & I was honored when Robin asked if I would mind helping out with this giveaway. No second thoughts here! Of course I'm willing to help. What a great sister she has! So head on over to her blog and enter this giveaway. You will feel wonderful about yourself knowing that you are helping out a great cause.
You have until March 30th to enter!
There are some great items up for grabs, so while you're helping out an awesome cause you may just be the lucky one who wins all the cool stuff :)

1 comment:
ugh... you're not making me miss school at all!!
Post a Comment