![]() |
| I'll definitely cry a little inside if you don't know what movie my post title comes from! |
I am in need of some guest bloggers on this here little blog!
Please!
I have never had a guest blogger before & I think now is the perfect time.
If you would like to guest post on my blog please let me know!
You can either email me at:
ashham88(at)gmail(dot)com
OR
leave a comment on this post telling me your interested and I'll get the details to you!
I really don't have much to share for InstaFriday today, so I'm skipping it for this week, but I do have something picture worthy to share...
Alright I'm going to use this time to brag a little...or a lot!
I have the most amazing boyfriend ever, EVER!!!
Let me start by saying I'm not the type of girl who has to get gifts all the time to be happy in a relationship, I really care more about spending time together and enjoying each others company.
Last weekend, my mom needed to stop by the mall to pick up some make-up
I went with her & on our way out we walked into a shoe store just to peek around
I came across these adorable Sperry's.
I have liked the look of Sperry's for a while, & when I saw these I couldn't help but swoon over how adorable they were with the leopard print covered in sequins!
Perfect!
Well I can never commit to buying anything right away & I tend to go by the motto that if it's there later it was meant to be if not then I didn't need it anyway.
So we left the mall that day, without the Sperry's.I came home and of course told the boy about them because I just thought they were so cute & I love getting his opinion on things.
Fast forward to the next day...
I come home from school, exhausted!
I head to my room to collect the necessities to take a shower & plop down on the bed for a minute
There was something hard under my pillow,
I pull the pillow back, see a box & go "what the heck is that?"
I go to open it & found what you see above!!!
The boy went to the mall that morning before he went to work to pick them up for me
I seriously love how he surprises me at the most random times.
And I promise I didn't tell him about the shoes so he would run out and buy them for me,
but he did & now I want to do something for him,
it's just a matter of coming up with something special :)
& plus don't you just love the little note added in the box from him
as if the shoes weren't enough!
I think the note put a bigger smile on my face then the shoes :) :) :)
Happy Weekend blogger friends!!!


5 comments:
Hey! I am interested in guest posting.
Oooommmmgggg. I LOVE those!! I want to go out and buy them right now! Wow, what a sweet boyfriend, that is so cute!
Ahhh.. love these! I want another pair of sperrys. They are the most comfortable shoes. Your boyfriend is sweet!
Ps.. I would love to guest post too! :)
just came across your blog! i love those sperrys!! newest follower :)
Very cute! How thoughtful he is.
Post a Comment