Thursday, February 23, 2012

updates-apologies-button swapping, oh my!


Hi Friends!
I want to apologize for how bad of a blogger I have been lately, but to be honest I really had nothing good or fun to talk about & I surely didn't want to bore you with the uninteresting stuff.
I hope you'll forgive me!

I'll do a quick catch up on the week so far.
No school this week=one happy girl :)
{It's the one week break between Winter and Spring terms.
Oh ya, and not to brag but I got an A in my six week physiology class & I am so stoked about that!!!!}
Monday I worked all day.
Tuesday I convinced the boy to not go into work early, which allowed us to sleep in together & go out to lunch. It was wonderful spending the afternoon together :)
Wednesday I worked all day again.
then after work I headed to my cousins house to doggie sit for 3 days.
So far it's been fun, minus the part that dogs like to get up super early to have breakfast and go out to play haha.
aren't they the cutest!
The one on the left is their chocolate lab & the one on the right is their newest family member and he's a great dane! They are both the sweetest dogs ever!!! The boys & I have been having fun :)
Thursday which is today has been relaxing so far, since I have the day off from work and school today as well! The boy and I woke up and went to breakfast at Panera and it was deliciousssssssss!!! Now I'm just hanging out with the pups until I have to go to work tomorrow!

Don't forget to check out this post for some updated shop info & giveaway!

Also if you are interested in button swapping for the month of March let me know! Check out this page for all the information and email me or leave a comment if you're interested! I'd love to have you!!!

2 comments:

REBrown said...

Such cute little puppies! We've actually never dog sat before.

Anonymous said...

I am interested in swapping for March! Email me at Unmaskedlife@yahoo.com and we can discuss details!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...