Monday, February 13, 2012

{GUEST POST} Fly Far. Fly Free.




Hello beautiful friends! Today is the day where my week of guest bloggers begins. I asked each of these special ladies to write about anything of their choosing & trust me they did not disappoint. You don't want to miss any of them, so make sure you come back each day to see who the special lady is for the day :)

For the first day we have Robin! She's great & I definitely suggest you go say hi to her after you finish reading her post!
*********************************************************************************

Hi Blogger friends!
I'm Robin & I blog over at Fly Far. Fly Free. I am delighted to do a guest post on Ashley's blog, because it is a personal favorite of mine!
me!
With Valentines Day just a few short hours away, I wanted to do a heartfelt post.
Valentines day is a time to express what you love. Being single myself, Valentines Day doesn't seem to hold much meaning with a loved one. But, I have taken it upon myself, to spread love to those around me. Because, even though I don't have a loved one now, I truly believe, I will have something as beautiful as this one day...

photo by Lauren Fleishman

Everyday we are surrounded by things that make us smile. Whether it be...our cozy bed, a close friend, or a fresh made dinner. So go out this Valentines day & spoil the ones you love, including yourself. Show them how much they mean to you.
bake cookies for someone
tell someone you love them or just give them some candy!
or just spoil yourself with a good book
Whatever it is that you do tomorrow, I hope you enjoy it to the fullest. Remember those things and people that mean the most to you and appreciate them. Happy Valentines Day & Keep Smiling!
I hope you'll come check out my blog & participate in my Sunday link up Wish! {out loud}. See you there!
*********************************************************************************
Isn't she the sweetest!
Personally, I would love it if someone baked me cookies tomorrow :)
You all have one more night to put the finishing touches on your Valentine's Day festivities tomorrow!
So go out there, and make someone's day a special one!
Don't forget to stop over at Robin's and say hello!
Thanks again Robin!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love Robin! Thanks for sharing :)

xo Shane

bonbon said...

I love these guest posts for February! I love Valentines because it is such a great reason to celebrate love and ALL of our realtionships that mean so much to us.

By the way, LOVE your header! Super cute!

bonnie
bonnielouisa.blogspot.com
new follower :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...