Happy Friday!!!
Has anyone been participating in the FebPhotoADay hosted by Fat Mum Slim?
It's an awesome photo challenge where you challenge yourself to take a photo everyday based on the topic that Fat Mum Slim has listed for that particular day.
If you didn't get a chance to participate this month, she has already posted what each days picture is for next month, so you can definitely participate then!
It has been a fun challenge for me, especially since I post my pictures through instagram & the first day I posted my picture I noticed one of my old college roomates was also taking part in this challenge. It surprised me because as far as I know she is not part of the blogging world, but I was also really excited that word had gotten out about FebPhotoADay! So it's definitely been fun seeing what she takes pictures of throughout the month.
Today I am going to share with you pictures 1-10 just because I don't want to overload you all with 29 pictures at the end of the month! Here it goes!!!
Day 1: your view today- I was at school for a wonderful 7 hours on this day, so my view was either of my lecture class or my lab class, so I took a picture of the hill by the school that says the schools name
Day 2: words- those words just so happen to be my favorite verse. This was a little DIY project I did a while ago. It's on canvas and I printed the verse onto tissue paper, then cut up an old chiffon shirt for the flower design and mod podged the shirt onto the canvas, then mod podged the verse over that. Waited for it to dry & now I have a way to display my favorite verse!!
Day 3: hands- I was so unsure about what and how to take this picture, so being appropriate for the month of February I spelled out L-O-V-E with my hand :)
Day 4: a stranger- the lovely boy and myself were on our way to Huntington Beach for a little visit with my dad and grandma, and since I didn't want to be a creeper and take a picture of a random person, I decided to take this one of cars on the freeway, they are strangers afterall
Day 5: 10am- my 10am on a Sunday is definitely breakfast time, no earlier haha
Day 6: dinner- My mom and I decided we didn't want to cook at home on this day so we went to a nearby Mexican Restaurant that has tacos for $1.00 on weeknights. It's such an awesome deal because after 2 tacos and some chips we are good to go!
Day 7: button- so I guess these would be more like keys, since people refer to them as computer keys, but I interpreted them as buttons for this photo
Day 8: sun- early morning sun as I wait for class to start. I love the perfect amount of sunshine on any given day!
Day 9: front door- I thought this was kind of a strange thing to take a picture of, but here's the front door from the inside of the house
Day 10: self portrait- I really don't like taking self portraits because I always feel weird, but here I am getting ready to go to work!
Well I hope you all enjoyed the first 10 pictures of my FebPhotoADay challenge. Make sure you come back for Parts 2 and 3.
Have a great weekend lovlies!!!
Don't forget to check out this giveaway, & if you're interested in button swapping for March let me know, I'd love to have you!




2 comments:
Fun pics! I'll button swap with you. New follower! Stop by and see me soon. ;)
Cute pictures! I'm also participating in the challenge although I've missed a couple of days. It's been fun! Hope you're having a great weekend!
Post a Comment