Today I am introducing {Part 1} of my sponsors for February!
This is my first month doing sponsors and I am so excited to share these beautiful ladies with the rest of the blogging world.
Thank you so much to all of my sponsors for this month,
& if you didn't get a chance to sponsor sunshine.life.love. this month, there's always next month, and the month after, and so on.
If you are interested look here!
Now to introduce the lovely ladies!
Make sure you check out their blogs! You'll regret it later if you don't :)
Meet Tammy from Lemons, Avocados, and the Bay
{blog / twitter / pinterest}
This is my first month doing sponsors and I am so excited to share these beautiful ladies with the rest of the blogging world.
Thank you so much to all of my sponsors for this month,
& if you didn't get a chance to sponsor sunshine.life.love. this month, there's always next month, and the month after, and so on.
If you are interested look here!
Now to introduce the lovely ladies!
Make sure you check out their blogs! You'll regret it later if you don't :)
Meet Tammy from Lemons, Avocados, and the Bay
{blog / twitter / pinterest}
I'm Tammy and my little blog is called Lemons, Avocados, & the Bay. I'm a 20-something girl living in America's Finest City (that's San Diego, for those of you who haven't seen the movie Anchorman =P). I can't get enough of the beach, and I love to take photos. My boyfriend makes me smile, and I'm lucky to have some incredible family and friends. I love fashion, want to travel the world, work out lots and lots, and my boyfriend and I are working hard on renovating our little beach bungalow.
I'm a northern girl currently living in the south and loving life! I love country music, football, and John Deere. I blog about everything from Katy Perry and Russell Brand to my everyday life!
Meet Leah from Keep Your Sunnyside Up{blog}
New to blogging. Decided to start blogging since I had been reading a select few blogs for a couple years and recently found some extra time to start my own blog. I thought I would try it out as a place where I can be me. I've heard the blog world is full of support and I look forward to meeting new friends though blogging. My blog is more of a lifestyle blog about fitness and recipes - which will contradict one another :) travel adventures, day to day life and life with my boyfriend (M), things I like and things I may need to vent about, and of course link ups! I'm in my late 20's trying to figure out what my future holds. My best friends and family live across the country and I miss having friends and family close. I love the beach and anything beach related. I have a laid back beach style and would trade flip flops for heels any day. I like craft beer and white wine. My favorite holiday is 4th of July. I need to work on my patience and I am a high anxiety person. I snowboard and I love to cook and bake. In person I'm quiet until you get to know me which has lead people to think I'm an unhappy person!
Meet Ashlee from The Purple Pomegranate
{blog / shop}
Hi! I'm Ashlee over at The Purple Pomegranate. I'm so happy to be featured on Ashley's blog. Thanks again Ashley! I've only been blogging since the beginning of January but I'm already hooked! I've met some amazing bloggers along the way. I blog about fashion, food, health, and soon hope to have some fun D.I.Y stuff! I have a crazy life right now; I recently got a second job and am enrolled in two classes in school! Both of which are Graphic Design so that makes up for it since I enjoy them ;) I have a boyfriend who drives me insane but who I adore very much. We have been together for a year and a half. Feel free to stop by my little blog and say hello! I love meeting new friends and building relationships in the blogosphere! Also, stop by my Etsy shop, BaubleStones where you will find some unique jewelry for yourselves or to be gifted!
Meet Breanna from My Beautiful, Crazy Life{blog / facebook / twitter / bloglovin}
Hello sunshine.life.love readers, my name is Breanna and I blog over at My Beautiful, Crazy Life. I am a sophomore in college majoring in Human Nutrition, although I am a complete food junkie. I am saved by God's grace and for that I am eternally grateful, which is why I strive to live each day for His Glory. My blog is a hodge podge of things ranging from fashion to daily encounters in my life. I hope you'll stop on by and stay a while :)
Come back tomorrow for Day 2 of my sponsors!!

2 comments:
Yay! Totally gonna check out these other girls! Thank you so much!!
Thanks girl!!!
Post a Comment