And another Wednesday is upon us!
Sorry for such a late post today, I had a crazy test at school today & didn't get around to posting earlier
I can almost guarantee after I finish this post, I am going to pass out for the rest of the evening
I'm that tired.
Any-whoodle.
Today is Wednesday {duh!}
Today is Wednesday {duh!}
& I'm going Crazy for Corgi's for Oh, How Pintersting Wednesday!
I am in LOVE with Corgi's
I think they are the cutest little {no pun intended} pups around
Everytime I see one, I get sooooo excited & do the whole giggly thing
I love how cute their short little legs look, & how solid their bodies feel
I love how cute their short little legs look, & how solid their bodies feel
One day when I'm in my own house I am going to own one, along with a lab :)
Actually, the boy told me if the next place we move to is a house, I just might be able to get my Corgi
& to be honest, it makes my heart melt a little...
You'll see why with these pins, I'm sure your heart will melt too!
So how are all your hearts? Melted?
Thought so, you can't deny these adorable little faces!
I seriously love them!
Do any of you have a Corgi, or have you in the past?
What did you like/not like about them?
I'm linking up with The Vintage Apple today!

P.S. My February sponsors are up!
They are all on my sidebar & later this month I will be introducing you to them!!!
If you didn't get a chance to sponsor this month, feel free to email me and we can definitely arrange something for next month.
P.S.S. The February photo a day challenge started today & I'm so excited for it!
It's being hosted by Fat Mum Slim. If you haven't already seen what this is about, you totally should.

So how are all your hearts? Melted?
Thought so, you can't deny these adorable little faces!
I seriously love them!
Do any of you have a Corgi, or have you in the past?
What did you like/not like about them?
I'm linking up with The Vintage Apple today!

P.S. My February sponsors are up!
They are all on my sidebar & later this month I will be introducing you to them!!!
If you didn't get a chance to sponsor this month, feel free to email me and we can definitely arrange something for next month.
P.S.S. The February photo a day challenge started today & I'm so excited for it!
It's being hosted by Fat Mum Slim. If you haven't already seen what this is about, you totally should.








4 comments:
Ahhh! CUTEST pins ever :)
The last one melted my heart!
I'm doing the photo challenge, too - can't wait!
xo
I'm so glad someone out there shares my obsession with all things Corgi. I was lucky enough to get one in July and he is HILARIOUS. Frustrating, but I think I laugh at him more than I'm frustrated. Or at least I'm telling my self that because he is so funny. He's just in his "testing mommy" phase. But seriously, everyone should have a hilarious dog. And a corgi butt to look at daily. I hope you get your corgi!
-Frances @ GrownUpLand
Oh my goodness gracious I heart corgis! These pins are absolutely adorable!
www.livingbarefootandcrazy.blogspot.com ♥
They are so sweet and low to the ground!
Post a Comment