Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Smashbox review

Remember this post where I was contemplating which foundation to go with? Stick with Bare Minerals or switch to Smashbox!? Well I caved in and went for the Smashbox. The lady at Ulta seriously sold me on this product & after doing some research and comparisons I decided to give it a try myself.
HALO HYDRATING PERFECTING POWDER
I have now been using smashbox for about 3 weeks and I am in love with it!!! It has made my face feel smoother and look almost flawless. It doesn't settle in my smile lines like Bare Minerals did {the lady who sold me on smashbox said if the make up settles in your creases its due to the make up not your skin}, I notice my pores look smaller, and the best best best part....my face has seriously stopped breaking out!!!! Holy moly, no break outs is seriously the best thing in the world for someone who has struggled with acne for quite sometime!!! The only thing about smashbox that I didn't like initially was that it was more sheer than Bare Minerals, but I ended up getting the photo finish foundation primer by smashbox and it makes the world of a difference. I absolutely love it & I don't think I will ever go back to Bare Minerals!!!!
The only thing I cannot report on yet is how long it will last. But it's 3-4 times the amount of bare minerals, so I know it's going to last a long time! Anyone else make the switch from Bare Minerals to Smashbox? If you are interested in this product feel free to ask me any questions :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...