Monday, November 21, 2011

triple funday!!!

Happy Monday all!!!
I officially call this weekend Friday funday, Saturday funday & Sunday funday!!!

I seriously needed every part of this weekend and could not be more thankful for all of the fun and laughter. From patting down greasy pizza with a massive pile of napkins to blowing up an air mattress with a hair dryer since the charger wasn't charged, to listening to the girls consistently give Andrew a hard time all weekend for being the only guy, to hilarious car ride conversations, to some late night catching up, to tasty homemade pancakes, and all the other wonderful memories made this weekend.

i was beyond excited to see them again!
Friday night Andrew and I arrived in Fresno and met up with the girls for some dinner at a pizza place {can't remember the name}. We shared delicious potato skins & a pizza. The pizza was ridiculously greasy so we patted it down with a massive pile of napkins, which caused the waiter to ask us later if someone had a cold haha. I was tempted to tell him the pizza did, but held back. After pizza we decided to go to Casa Corona for some margaritas, so we dropped the car off at the apartment and walked across the street to Casa & enjoyed the best tasting margaritas ever!!!

On Saturday, Krystin made us all pancakes {delicious!!!} & then we all got ready and headed up to Yosemite for some sight seeing. We originally planned on ice skating, but the rink wasn't open yet.
lauren.me.janine.krystin.
this picture was too good not to post.
i told her to imitate this ladies face & she was all for it.haha.
It was fun exploring around Yosemite this time of year. It was freezing though. We were able to get in some brief star gazing after strolling around the beautiful Awanhee hotel. Once we got back to Fresno, we decided to go back to Casa Corona for some more margaritas {they were that good!} except this time, they were much stronger haha.

Sunday we slept in very very late haha. Once we were up Lauren & I made some breakfast and just hung out & talked for a while and then it was time to leave. I'm always sad to leave these girls cause I miss them so much, but I know we will all see each other very very soon!

This weekend was exactly what we all needed after this rough week. It was the perfect relaxation for each and every one of us. I love weekends like this and it makes me sad that they are few and far between, but it makes it that much more fun when we are together!

Did you all have a wonderful weekend? Any fun adventures go on in your lives?

2 comments:

Melu103 said...

oh wow!
that margarita looks so good
i am a really big fan of them
so now you got me craving it haha



My friend Summer and I
are hosting a Secret Santa
Blogger Style! I would love
for you to be a part of it!

stop by my blog and join us!

http://onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com/2011/11/secret-santa.html

If you can please help us
spread the word i would really
appreciate it !!

xoxo
Melina

henning love said...

what a great weekend!! that margarita looks amazing and what gorgeous views of yosemite, i'm so jealous you did all of that this weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...