Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday!

That's right folks, I'm jumping on this train. Every Wednesday The Vintage Apple has a link up to Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday. I decided I'm going to do it too :). It's impossible to sign out of pinterest once your on the website, so I'm doing this now to share what things I find!

Aren't these nails cute!


I am completely in love with this color combo


I want to try this acid wash mirror decor


Well said!


I'm loving this picture. I would like to know who the artist is


Cute? Yes!


Good tutorial for making your own business cards!



Linking up at The Vintage Apple


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the nails, pillows & illustration! Cute pins!! xox

Stephanie said...

Love the pins! Those pillows are SO cute!!

Stephanie
chocolatecoveredbuttons.blogspot.com

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

LOVING your pins! Welcome to the party :)

abby said...

Awesome finds with pinterest. I love the site it inspires me o much just for any type of ideas. :)

Sarah said...

Love your pins! The teal, pink, and khaki pillows are so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...