***I now have a button on my blog, feel free to grab it and share, thanks :)***
Andrew and I went to the mall yesterday evening since we recently had a few new stores open {Francesca's Collections & a larger Forever 21}. Our mall also has a pet store, which I'm not too sure why they call it a pet store when the majority of the time there are only dogs, and occasionally cats. I mentioned that we should stop into this store to see what puppies were playing around. The first puppy I laid my eyes on was a handsome little Corgi!!!
Andrew and I went to the mall yesterday evening since we recently had a few new stores open {Francesca's Collections & a larger Forever 21}. Our mall also has a pet store, which I'm not too sure why they call it a pet store when the majority of the time there are only dogs, and occasionally cats. I mentioned that we should stop into this store to see what puppies were playing around. The first puppy I laid my eyes on was a handsome little Corgi!!!
He looks almost identical to the picture above. I have been wanting a Corgi for a while now, so when I saw this little dude I was in heaven. I've been telling Andrew that when we finally have our own house that I really want to have a Corgi. He wasn't all for it at first. He would usually just make fun of how short they are. Whatever! So I had some convincing to do. I told him that we should take this puppy out of it's little glass box so we can get a feel for the personality of a Corgi. It was love at first sight. They allow you to go into this little room at the store to see how you interact with the puppy & let me tell you this little guy was the friendliest and sweetest little thing. On the plus side, my convincing worked. Andrew now agrees that we will have a Corgi as one of our pups when we have our house! I'm stoked!!!! :)

2 comments:
So cute!
Yay for convincing Andrew!!! It's a feat worth congratulating!
I got your button and mine is totally working now. :)
Post a Comment