Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Oh, How Pinteresting

I can't believe it's already Wednesday again, even more I can't believe tomorrow is already Thanksgiving. In honor of Thanksgiving tomorrow I decided to make my pins all about Thanksgiving this week!

What an adorable outfit!


Cute mantle decor


I'm sure most of us will be doin this :)


Some more mantle decor
Source: google.com via Ashley on Pinterest


Adorable dessert, possibly for kids {or adults like me haha}


Multifunctional decor


Pretty centerpiece


This has always been my favorite part of Thanksgiving meal


Love this candle set up


I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving full of food, fun, family & friends!

Linking up with The Vintage Apple

google

3 comments:

Why Girls Are Weird said...

I love that outfit, very cute!

P.S. I'm hosting an awesome Chickey Designs giveaway! Please feel free to stop by and enter!

henning love said...

love your pins lady!! i kept trying to drink wine to make that thanks project but i failed to get it up in time for thanksgiving, i wonder if there is a christmas project i can do with wine bottles! and oops this comment might make me sounds like a win-o i'm not :-)

Bree said...

Love the Thanksgiving inspired Pinterest theme.

Newest follower!

http://breeeex33.blogspot.com
Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...