I couldn't let the wonderful deal I just got go unmentioned here in blogland.
First off, I love Kohls!!!
I get regular emails with their coupons which is awesome. Although I don't always find super cute things there or things I just can't live without the coupons always make it a million times better when I do find something I like. Let's take today for example...
We received some Kohls coupons in the mail about a week ago. One was for $10 off the entire purchase {sale items and all}, another for 15% if you used your Kohls charge card and another for 15% off {this one expired already though}. Today, as a break from studying, Andrew and I took a trip to Kohls to see if we could take advantage of these coupons. We both browsed the store and didn't find anything worthy of buying. Before we left I decided to check the home decor area to see if there was anything good. I went to the sale section and found these beauties :)
| they're kind of a rustic brown looking color |
So cute right? It's never too late to buy fall decor in my opinion and when I saw these I knew they would be perfect for next year when I have my own place again.
Are you ready for the best part??? These suckers were origially priced at $19.99 for the large one and &14.99 for the smaller one. No way would I ever pay that much for these!!! Just my luck, these cute finds were in the clearance section. The large one was on sale for $7.99 and the small one on sale for $2.99. So this may still be a little much for decorative pumpkins BUT...remember that $10 off coupon and the 15% off coupon. YEP! we used those. If you don't feel like doing the math to see what the grand total was, I'll just tell you. $.89. No worries, you read it right. We seriously only paid 89 cents for them BOTH!!!! What a steal!!!!
I'm so excited about this purchase I want Fall to start all over again so I can fully decorate and include these! If you think about it that's even cheaper than buying decor from the dollar store {since 2 items would come out to 2 dollars}. Oh man am I a happy camper!!! This just goes to show that you can't let department stores fool you, you can still leave there with an amazing deal!
2 comments:
WHAT!? You got those for 89 cents!?!?! You are the bargain diva!!!
that was my reaction exactly when i saw them! there are always good deals out there, sometimes they are just hiding :)
Post a Comment