Thursday, November 10, 2011

Ramblings...

I'll admit, I have absolutely nothing to talk about today, so this post is going to be a bunch of ramblings since my brain is fried.



I noticed I have some new followers!!! Woo-hoo! I'm so happy to see new people around here. If this continues, I just might do a giveaway at 50 followers :) what do ya think?

I took the GRE this morning. For those of you who don't know the GRE is short for Graduate Record Examination, and it is required to get into grad school. They recently updated the test & although some of the changes made the test better I still hate that I had to take it. I mean who wants to write two essays {only given 30 minutes each} plus take another 5 sections with verbal and math stuff. Plus it was at 8:00am, and was just over 4 hours long. YUCK! It's basically the advanced version of the SAT's. But I am so glad it's over! For those of you who had to sit through this nonsense please tell me you agree that you hated the test as much as I did?!



Since the GRE was in a different town than where I live I decided to take advantage of the shops in that area while I was out there. After I finished the test I went over to HomeGoods to see what they had since the closest HomeGoods is about 30 minutes away in two different directions, and this one happened to be just down the street from where my test was. I didn't buy anything, but I did make a huge wish list in my head :). There were a lot of ideas I got by browsing the aisles!



On the way to HomeGoods I spotted Hobby Lobby. OH MY GOODNESS!!! This was my first experience at Hobby Lobby and I must say I am impressed! It was amazing. Seriously like Michael's, Joanne's, HomeGoods(ish) all mixed into one amazing store! I could seriously spend an entire day in that store buying craft supplies, and home decor. I might have to make another trip out there...or just write to the owners of Hobby Lobby and beg for them to open a store closer to home! What do you think? haha



Andrew found a gift card to Claim Jumper the other day while helping my mom do some stuff in the garage and she told us we could keep it. We called the 800 number to check the amount and there was just under $10 on it. I plan on making use of Happy Hour for a cheap drink to celebrate being done with the GRE haha. No worries guys, I seriously never have a drink, so don't go assuming I'm an alcoholic haha, its just a celebratory drink!


Source: google.com via Ashley on Pinterest

This weekend Wheel of Fortune is going to be in Palm Springs! I might go audition! I did it while I lived in Fresno and it was actually pretty fun, but I never got on stage :( So if I go I'm hoping for better luck this time & maybe becoming a contestant on the show eh eh! I've always wanted to be on Wheel!


I think that's all for my ramblings...sorry if you were bored, but if you made it this far, thanks for sticking around and listen to me ramble! :)

1 comment:

Ashley Marie said...

Totally not bored! I actually appreciated this! I'd rather drown out my thoughts with your ramblings right now fer shur!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...