Goodness, I feel like yesterday was just Wednesday and here we are a week later already. Sorry if it seems like I have been neglecting this here blog lately. Things were busy for Thanksgiving, and I recently got unfortunate news of my great uncle's passing, so needless to say things have been even crazier & a little rough on this side of town. I'll probably be absent from here for a while, but don't think I've given up on this blog, there are just more important things to take care of right now, like being with my family during this rough time. But since it's Wednesday I decided I needed to share my pins for the week.
This wine crate storage is a beautiful idea
So clever! When I actually have room for this in my closet space I'm definitely going to do it
True!
The top of this dress is gorgeous!
This cracks me up, and I would totally do it if I had a little boy
Absolutely love the look of this wedding & I love the idea of bride & groom toasting with classic coke bottles
So true. I can do this all day everyday & still be happy :)
You can never go wrong with pearls & diamonds in one. This ring is beautiful!










6 comments:
I love the scarf hanger idea!! So awesome!
great pins girl :)
I love that Up costume for kids. So freaking cute!! That couple toasting with cokes is cute too :)
gaaaaah forgot about this .again.
you rocked it though! I love love .love. that bride and groom and what I can see of their wedding... that's how I want my someday wedding to look!
congrats on winning the Fly Far. Fly Free. giveaway!
I love, love, love that pearl and diamond ring!!
The little boy dressed as the man from up gets me every time! SO cute!
Post a Comment