Monday, December 5, 2011

Dilemma...Help!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I can't believe Christmas is in just 20 short days! Where did the time go?

Anyways, let me just start by saying this isn't a seroius life threatening dilemma, I just knew this was the best place to come when I need help making a decision.

Last week I was informed that I won a giveaway {my first one to be exact, so I'm a little giddy about it} for shop credit to The Lovely Smith etsy shop. The giveaway was hosted by Fly Far. Fly Free. I am so excited to pick something from the shop, but I have no clue what to choose. There are two things that I have in mind, so take a look and tell me which you like best, or if something else in the shop catches your eye and you think I should choose that instead! I know I can count on my lovely blog friends!


Knotted Up In You Rustic Sterling Silver Thick Stacking Ring
choice one
One Simply Stacked Twisted Sterling Silver Stacking Band
choice two
Although choice two says it has already been sold, I contacted the shop owner and she told me I can definitely still order it! These two pieces are so cute & I can totally see myself wearing either of them, which is why I've come to ask you! I'm hoping your responses will help me narrow it down to which one I MUST have!

P.S. I made a facebook page specifically for my blog & added links to reach the facebook page as well as pinterest. So if you are interested in following either just click on one or both of the pictures on the right side of my blog & it will take you directly to the page.

8 comments:

Michelle said...

I love them both, especially the first one.

Unknown said...

Love choice 1! Congratulations. :)

http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

Bree said...

I think the first one is my favorite :)
Congrats on winning!

Anonymous said...

Love them both but if I had to choose, I would go with choice one. Congrats on the giveaway!

Anonymous said...

So glad I could be your first giveaway win! I personally would choose the first ring because I think it is a little more unique than the second one. You don't usually see rings with that cute knot.
So glad you are excited about your win! Goodluck with your final decision!! (sorry to cause such a dilemma hehe)

http://flyingfarandfree.blogspot.com/

Jeane M. said...

Glad to be of help. :D The choice 1 style's greatly appealing. Really like no ordinary designs. :D

buy diablo 3 account

Melina said...

Ooh, I love them both, but the first one is my fave!!

xx Melina
.but i like it.

Nicole Wellon {evieLu} said...

New follower :)
I love choice one however, I actually have choice 2!. I have it paired up with my true love ring from Amy Cornwell :)
But I think wearing choice 1 on it's own would be beautiful :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...