The other day during my routine pinterest browsing I came across a pin that lead to a website with craft fails. I had to look immediately. If you're a crafter you know what it's like to come across the occasional fail, and although it may be frustrating at the time, when you look back at it you get quite the laugh. So I feel I need to share this site with you all so we can learn to laugh at our crafting mistakes, it's how we learn right?
Click here to get the full enjoyment, and don't feel bad if you laugh a little here and there, I laughed too so it's okay :)
Enjoy!
![]() |
| via |

7 comments:
HAhaha awww that stinks!
I am loving the new blog :)
That is too funny!
i totally wanted to do a baby handprint ornament once mine is born!! hope mine turns out OK! haha
Oh that is too funny! I should be on that site lol. But really.
hahahahaha that's hilarious! I would never be able to make one of those as well! Sometimes those crafts on pinterest are just so unrealistic! You'd have to be Martha Stewart to do them correctly!
Hope you're having a lovely day!
http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/
Lol, at first I thought "Oh cute!" then I saw the fail and... well, giggled.
That's too funny!!
Thanks for the laugh!
Post a Comment