I'm jumping on the bandwagon. Everyone else is doing it, so I'm joining in!
I'm here to post pictures of my holiday decor {it's actually my mom's}!
Our holiday decorations have actually been up since the Sunday after Thanksgiving, but I've finally taken pictures to share with all of you lovely people! I'm thanking instagram again for these pictures {told you I would quickly become obsessed with this app, follow me: ashham88}
| The mantle |
| Reindeer hanging out on the fireplace. Andrew's grandpa made the lighter one, he does amazing wood working! |
| What's Christmas without a Christmas tree? Too bad you can't see all the wrapped presents underneath it |
| Nativity set & some cool snow globes |
| Hallway decor with snow village & more snow globes. I still think there needs to be something on the wall area behind all of this, I'm thinking a Christmas banner... |
| I DIY'ed this! Keep a look out next week for a tutorial on this project! |
I love how all of the decorations turned out. Christmas is my very favorite time of the year! I pretty much decorated the whole house for my mom with a little help from her {she set up the nativity set picture :)} Last year I didn't have nearly as many decorations, since it was my first time decorating my own apartment for Christmas which means I hadn't collected a lot of stuff yet, so I was extra happy this year when I got the chance to set up all the stuff my mom has collected over the years!
Did you all enjoy decorating your houses as much as I did for the holidays?
Linking up for the first time with Life Rearranged for InstaFriday :)

5 comments:
Love the decorations!
So pretty! I can't wait to put up our decorations tomorrow! Have a great weekend :)
very pretty! Love the DIY JOY plates! Look forward to teh tutorial! :D {although I am NOT crafty! :P}
Love Love Love your JOY chargers! Those look great :) I'm a new follower to your blog. Have a great rest of your weekend.
Love your DIY creation! So pretty!
Post a Comment