Yesterday morning, I was sitting in the living room browsing through and catching up on blogs. My phone rings and I look down and it says its a number from LA. I look at Andrew and go who in the world is calling me from LA? So I answer, and literally as I say hello, on the other end I hear "we are farmer's dum du dun dun dun dun dun." I immediately hang up and start laughing. What in the world?! I understand sales calls but this one was funny!
Oh Farmer's Insurance, your calls are too funny {the very end of this commercial is what was on the other end of that phone call}
1 comment:
HAHA! I would've loved to have gotten that call. Too funny!
Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! I love your blog as well. :)
I'll def. be a regular reader!
xo. chelsea
Post a Comment