Friday, December 23, 2011

InstaFriday

I can't believe Christmas Eve is tomorrow!
I love love love this time of year for all reasons!
Have a Merry Christmas everyone!!!!
Just a warning, I may not be around too much for the next week!
But be prepared for some good stuff after the New Year :)
Now go enjoy my instagram photos from this last week.


-from left to right, top to bottom-
1. Britt Hot Chocolate- this is seriously the best hot chocolate you will ever taste, ever! My mom brought it home to me when she was doing her study abroad trip in Costa Rica, and I am so thankful she did. It's better than Starbucks!
2. I got this cute scarf from World Market the other day as an early Christmas present. It's an infinity scarf and reversible in a way. I love it!
3. Passion Tea Lemonade. I bought the Tazo Passion Tea a while ago and decided to make my own version of Starbucks' Passion Tea Lemonade. It's delicious & much cheaper than Starbucks haha. Plus it provides me with the perfect amount of caffeine I need to stare at a computer screen all day at work :)
4. On this weeks Pinteresting Wednesday, I posted this pin & of course I made it right away. I LOVE how it came out. It was messy with the glitter paper and all, but it looks better than any tree topper I've used before!
5. So when I looked at the weather on Saturday evening there was a picture with snow?! what in the world! we live in Southern California folks, and not near the mountains, so snow is rare! there was not one drop of it by the way
6. Remeber this giveaway I won? Well I ended up choosing the knotted ring, and it arrived in the mail this week! I am so incredibly happy with it, and the shop owner did a wonderful job!
7. Caramel corn! This isn't cracker jacks people!!! My mom makes homemade caramel corn every holiday season to give to people & this year is wonderful cuz I'm home to eat all the scraps :) It's to die for!!!
8. Good ol' iPod! What would I do without you at work?
9. Allow me to introduce you to Mickey. He's a pug who likes to keep warm by the space heater. He's also not mine! He belongs to Andrew's parents, but when we were over there the other night, I caught him getting all cozy by the heater.

Well that's all for InstaFriday!
Have a safe and Merry Christmas! Hope Santa is good to you this year ;)

life rearranged

5 comments:

Halley said...

Oh Mickey, you're so fine! You're so fine you blow my mind!

What a cutie.

Merry Christmas. :)

Anonymous said...

Ahh the ring looks fabulous girl!! So glad you went with the knotted one & so happy to see you've got yourself a cute new ring for the holidays!

http://flyingfarandfree.blogspot.com/

Kimberly @ A Night Owl said...

love the scarf!

henning love said...

i love that knotted ring!! it is gorgeous great pick

Heather said...

Hi, my name is Heather! Please email me when you can, I have a question about your blog!

HeatherVonSJ[at]gmail[dot]com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...