Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Oh, How Pinteresting!

Well friends, it's the Wednesday before Christmas and I seriously cannot believe Christmas is already here, it snuck up on us!
Last week I missed Pinteresting Wednesday, so I'm definitely participating this week and sharing some of my Holiday pins with you all!

This would be so fun to have a tree like this



I want to make these for next year!



How fun if you host a Christmas party to give to guests when they leave



Adorable! Making this for next year as well



And some more Christmas decor to make for next year



Totally already bought the glitter paper to make this tree topper



I really like these burlap stockings



Cute mantle. I would add glitter to JOY and a little more color but otherwise this is pefect!



Made out of pom poms! Great to give as a gift & to add to your own tree!



Gosh! It makes me wonder how any of us did anything, especially decorating before pinterest was around! It was one of the best things to make internet debut & waste time haha!
 
Linking up with The Vintage Apple

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute fun DIYs ideas

Alyssa said...

I love that tree! I think I pinned it on my board, actually! So different but so cute!

henning love said...

that snowman tree is genius! love it!! and i love the burlap stocking, brulap is a personal fave!

ACW said...

Such a fun post! I love the snowman tree! & I love burlap too!

Amanda @ The Little Giggler said...

Some much cuteness! I love that snowman tree!

Bree said...

I am loving that tree as well as all the DIY projects :)

Definitely going to try them next year, or attempt to anyways!

Mama’s Minute said...

Cute! Cute! I love those pins. I have some of the same on my to do list for next Christmas. Merry Christmas! :)

alyssa said...

awesome christmas crafts! i love the santa-themed glass ornaments :)

xx
alyssa
http://wereaucourant.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...