Monday, December 19, 2011

I'm still alive

I haven't forgotten about you, I promise!
I think I have a reasonably good excuse for not posting a whole lot last week, I'll let you decide, but please forgive me :)


I wish this cute little guy could sit next to me at work all day!

Last Monday I started another temporary job at the place where my mom works. I basically sit behind a computer and type away for 8 hours a day {fun right?}. Work starts at 6:30 everyday and by the time the day is over the last thing I want to do is come to my computer at home and type some more, which is why I didn't post much last week, sorry! I have definitely been keeping up with all of your lovely posts though, so just know I still have enough energy in me to get through your posts.
During the week I have learned that I actually don't mind getting to work by 6:30, I know it sounds crazy, especially since I'm the type of person who will sleep till 10 everyday if I were allowed. But honestly it feels good to get up early and be productive, cuz by the time noon rolls around I realize my work day is almost over. It's definitely something I can get used to and probably wouldn't mind doing with my future occupation. I feel like I have plenty of time after work to run errands, cook a good meal, and just relax before having to prepare for the next day. This is completely unlike what I am used to because at my last actual job I sometimes wouldn't get home from work until 7:30, which meant I still had to cook, eat, clean up, do homework, and get ready for the next day {this all meant some pretty late nights}.
I'm also very content doing this job, although it's not my ideal job sitting behind a computer on my butt for 8 hours straight, right now I'm happy. My mom is a human resource specialist for an aerospace company, and her office is located in a separate area in the plant away from the shop floor. It just so happens that right now they have an extra office open in there and that's where I'm at. It's perfect because it's quiet, I work by myself with no one bothering me {minus the fact that I have already been asked multiple times if I'm the new HR rep, haha}, I can have whatever food and drink I want throughout the day, and I can listen to my iPod all day long.
Anyways, this week I plan on being a better blogger and posting everday, but if I miss a day please forgive me, I'm still getting used to waking up super early. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend, and Happy Monday, it's almost Christmas!!!!!

1 comment:

Vanessa Mercado said...

great post!!! yeah i also wish that cute and adorable dog could help me out too... its so nice to work and at the same time have bonding moments with your mom... great blog, following you now..

join my christmas giveaway!!!

http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com/2011/11/international-christmas-giveaway.html

kissess!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...