Thursday, December 8, 2011

a yummy warm evening!

Lately I have been craving Panera. I think the last time I ate at Panera was back in September. This may seem like it's not that long ago to some people, but when I was living in Fresno I was there almost weekly whether it was to study for a huge exam or to meet up with the girls for dinner on girls night. I love that place!

So the other night I was able to do some convincing, and I finally got my Panera fix!!! That made for one happy girl! I was dying for some of their mac and cheese, but when we got there I decided on a bread bowl instead, so yummy!
Bread bowl with Creamy chicken and wild rice soup :)
It was freezing when we left Panera {& by freezing I mean it was in the low 50s...it's Southern California folks, so that's cold weather}, so I wanted to rush home to make some hot chocolate. I love this time of year because it gives me an excuse to drink hot chocolate all the time! I found a way to make hot chocolate with nutella on pinterest recently, and you better believe that's how I made this hot chocolate!
Nutella hot chocolate!
1 cup milk
2 spoon fulls Nutella
Put in saucepan
Heat on medium
Blend. Whisk.
This was definitely a night full of tasty yummy/warmness! It made me want to come home and snuggle up on the couch with a blanket and watch Christmas movies. I actually watched Glee instead :)

I would like to thank instagram for providing me with these cute pictures of the tastiness my Tuesday night was filled with. I think I am soon going to be obsessed with this app. Want to follow me on instagram? My name is ashham88

4 comments:

Michelle said...

That looks great! I had Breadco the other day and loved it.

Bree said...

that bread bowl looks amazing. i've never been to panera!
I'll have to try your version of hot chocolate! sounds yummy!

:)

Anonymous said...

I haven't been to Panera Bread in 5 years!...not since I moved away from my town in Jersey. But, that soup looks amazingg! Glad you were able to cuddle up with nutella goodness & glee!!!

http://flyingfarandfree.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

ah! sooo good

love your new header :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...