It really is nice to sometimes just stop to smell the roses & look at them!
Lately the roses that have been blooming from the rose bushes in my mom's front yard have been so pretty so I wanted to share a few of the beautiful ones I have recently captured.
Lately the roses that have been blooming from the rose bushes in my mom's front yard have been so pretty so I wanted to share a few of the beautiful ones I have recently captured.
{all pictures taken with iPhone...which makes these pictures even better to me, since I never would have expected something so pretty to come from my iPhone camera}
![]() |
| Believe it or not, this picture was taken from my iPhone & absolutely NO editing was done to enhance the look of this picture. I was so amazed at how it turned out, that I just had to share! |
![]() |
| the center of this rose is what caught my attention |
Does your iPhone ever amaze you with its photo taking skills? Or do you just like to think you're the photo taking expert? :)



No comments:
Post a Comment