Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Disneyland & Halloween!

One day as we were driving down the freeway I noticed a billboard for Disneyland & it stated that their Halloween theme started mid September. I have never been to Disneyland to see their Halloween decorations, so I was dying to go!

Andrew & I took a trip to Disneyland/California Adventure for the day on Sunday and I was very glad to experience Disneyland in it's Halloween costumes for the first time :)

Although we had a few too many encounters with non-working rides {Paradise Pier Rollercoaster was closed for repainting, Soaring over California was a 70 min wait since they only had one theater working & Midway Mania shut down when we were about 3/4 of the way to the front}, it was still a fun day.

Not gonna lie, this was the main thing I wanted to see as far as Halloween decorations go, and one of the workers was even nice enough to take our picture!

Everything about this picture makes me laugh! Match made in heaven right?
in line for the new 3D Star Tours

They even decorate the roads for the trams!

I can't wait to see what it's like during Christmas time {never been then either...}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...