Is anyone else as excited as I am that Fall/Autumn is here?!?!?!
I know I know the official day was actually on Friday, but Sunday was the first day it actually felt like Fall weather. I felt a cool breeze, gloomier looking skies {although this is not my favorite part of the season}, slight color changes in the leaves, & best of all-ringing in the season with a trip to Disneyland to see their Halloween decor!
I LOVE this season!!!
Although we had a pretty mild summer here in Southern California, I am definitely ready for some cooler weather & scenery changes, like the leaves on the trees turning their beautiful colors. No joke, I feel like I could live outside during this season because everything looks so beautiful!
This picture basically sums up the amazingness of the colors that appear during Fall
![]() |
| {source} |
So who else absolutely loves Fall as much as I do? Are you going to miss the Summer weather?

No comments:
Post a Comment