Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Hailee's 3rd Birthday

We made her a birthday sign!

This last weekend we celebrated Hailee's 3rd birthday. The actual day of her birthday was Friday so Andrew and I decided we would bring her one of her birthday presents that day. We decided to get her a bunny. She absolutely loved it, it was almost impossible to get her to leave the  bunny when it was time for us to leave.
this is where it became impossible to get her attention away from the bunny

 When we were finally able to get Hailee away from the bunny Andrew and I joined his parents, brother, sister-in-law, & of course Hailee for a trip to Chuck-E-Cheese. I haven't been there since I was probably 3 or 4 myself. It was a lot of fun watching Hailee enjoy herself & of course us adults enjoyed ourselves as well :).


Saturday was the birthday party. They got a jumper for the kids with a slide that empties into a little pool at the bottom. We arrived early and took advantage of the jumper before anyone else arrived. We also stayed after everyone left to get some more jumping/sliding in. It was actually a lot of fun using our imaginations with Hailee. The only bad thing about that jumper is it left battle wounds on just about anyone who entered. Andrew left with little burns on his arm, and a cut on his hand, I got a cut on my finger, and a little burn on my knee, and who knows what it did to anyone else haha. Aside from the battle wounds it was FUN!

Andrew & I at the birthday party

HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY HAILEE!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...