This was how I found it in the store. Horrible paper covering the drawers and a bad stain job.
I gave Andrew the wonderful job of sanding the entire thing down
I decided I was going to paint the entire outer portion one color while each drawer was the same color with a different color for the inside
The painted outer part, I didn't do the best job in some areas, but its only noticable in pictures |
![]() |
| I love how the outer part of the drawers shimmer in the light, and the pop of color on the inside adds some character |
I chose to use over sized knobs for each drawer to make that the focal point. I bought my knobs from anthropologie with the remainder of a gift card I received as a graduation gift from a couple of my friends :)
| I'm in love with all things anthro, I just wish their items weren't so expensive |
After all this, here is the finished product!
![]() |
| sorry for the horrible lighting |
And to remind you of how it originally looked, a side by side of the before & after.
So what do you think? Would you buy something like this if you saw it in a store? What would you have done differently? I'm actually quite pleased with it :)





No comments:
Post a Comment