Monday, August 15, 2011

Mellow Yellow

I don't know what it is about the color yellow, but I adore it! I love all of things people have done with the color. I don't think I could ever be bold enough to use yellow as a main color in any room of my house, but I sure do love it as an accent color within decor, and I think I may be adding more yellow into my decor. It has such a summery feel to it, but if it is set up in the right way it can be used all year round, and it also reminds me of my favorite season Fall! Take a look at the awesome yellow ideas I have found:
I love how delicate & feminine this outfit looks. Too bad I can't usually pull off wearing yellow

this cake is so vibrant and adorable!
doesn't this chair look so comfy?! i think i could actually do something like this in my home

these stairs are AMAZING! so clever!
so cute for a corner lounge area. i can definitely see curling up with a good book here.
yes please!
cute comforter. i like this pattern for curtains!
i just love the yellow door. it just pops!
I love inspiration like this! It makes me want to own a house so bad so I can have fun with colors like this! What's your favortie color to use for decorating?

1 comment:

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

I love yellow! My house is decorated in all shades of it :) That chair is awesome! Love the print

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...