Thursday, August 18, 2011

Just Peachy!

Summer's almost over and I still don't feel like it ever started (minus the heat), so with the season coming to an end I wanted to try a little summer treat! I've had this treat before at a friend's pot luck & immediately fell in love. It was so delicious! I just never thought of re-creating it myself, until I read a post from A Blonde's Logic the other day, and then I realized it was the perfect summer treat (except mine wasn't as pretty as her's). So there I had it, grilled peaches!!! I probably could have added an extra ingredient to the glaze, but I don't care they were still oh so delish!!!
washed & ready to be sliced!
pitted & sliced!
glazed & almost ready!
on the skewers, ready to be grilled!
grillin!!!
Summer time just screams fruit & BBQ, so with all three put together, you get this! I'm usually not a fan of peaches, but when they are prepared in a different way than straight from the store, I can eat them all day long!!! So yummy!!! What's your favorite summer fruit? And do you have a special way you like to prepare it?

1 comment:

Linda said...

Hey blogging buddy...welcome to blogland! I've been blogging for over 3 years now and have made so many great friends, some I've even been fortunate to meet in real life!

I've been so busy that blogging has been a thing of the past lately and boy have I missed it! Hopefully things will get back to normal soon.

Enjoy seeing The Help tomorrow. You'll love it!

As far as grilled peaches, I still love mine cold and fresh.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...