Thursday, October 27, 2011

Things that make me giggle!

So, I don't really have anything interesting to talk about right now.
Since I'm lacking in the excitement department, I decided to turn to pinterest for some excitement :)
These pins either really made me giggle or they just put a big ol' smile on my face!
I hope you like them as much as I did!

#1: Haha! If only we could really say what was on our minds! 


Source: None via Ashley on Pinterest


#2: I would love to try this the next time I'm at the beach with a bunch of friends


Source: None via Ashley on Pinterest


#3: Yep! I'm a bed hog & I'm not afraid to admit it :)




#4: If this were my kid, I don't know if I would get really mad at what just happened to the poor dog, or just laugh hysterically & whip out the camera




#5: I'm definitely that 1%...which is why I never answer the door...EVER




#6: I can't deny how adorable I find this picture.




#7: This really makes me want to pick a random phone number & text them something like this in hopes of this type of response...truth-I don't have the guts to do that haha




So what do you think? Did anyone else appreciate these as much as I did? Some days you just need a good laugh, and these pins definitely provided me with some smiles :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...