This weekend my mom & I went shopping, and any girl knows that when mom and daughter get together for a shopping trip some damage can be done on the bank account. Well this trip I didn't hurt my bank account so I was happy, and I was very pleased with my purchases. More or less I felt like I could treat myself to a few new items since I finally got a paycheck again :) So without further ado allow me to show you what I chose to spend my money on...
What can I say, I'm a sucker for shoes, aren't most girls? haha. Anyways I found these shoes nearly a year ago at one of the designer shoe discount stores but of course they didn't have my size, and after searching around online to see if any other place in the world carried them, I found out these shoes were no longer on the popular to sell vans shoes list {at least that's how I took it}. So this weekend when I saw these at another designer shoe discount store I was beyond excited. Of course I couldn't find my size at first, but when I saw a little sign next to the shoe that read "more sizes available" I had to ask. I really like the look of boat shoes for some reason right now so I'm going to utilize these as my faux boat shoes :)
I found this cute shirt at Nordstrom Rack! I usually never end up buying things from there because they either never have my size in an item I love, an item looks super cute on the hanger but not on me, or it's still way too expensive for being an outlet store. I came across this shirt and fell in love when I tried it on. I love the color of course since it's purple, but I also like how comfortable it is and how the sequins add a subtle shine to the top :)
![]() |
| up close of the upper part of the dress to show the ruffle detail |
![]() |
| here's the whole dress sorry for the small size, anything larger was too blurry |
Lastly is this super adorable dress. Okay so I didn't buy this on our shopping adventure this weekend, but I had to include it. It's from the Lauren Conrad line at Kohl's. When I first saw it I loved it, but then I looked at the price tag and didn't love it so much. I decided to try it on anyway {bad idea haha}. It was perfect on. Then I realized I had a $10 off coupon my mom just gave me, plus another 20% off of that, so I had to get it. Now I just need a place to wear it to :)
Anyone else go shopping this weekend & find some cute things?
Anyone else go shopping this weekend & find some cute things?



No comments:
Post a Comment