Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pins I want to re-create

I'll start this post by saying "Welcome to my updates". Hopefully you at least noticed the new header if you've been following my blog for a little while. As for the additions I made-new header, added 'about me', 'my projects' and 'kitchen creations' tabs at the top for easier access to this information. I also added a direct link to my etsy shop {which I'm still trying to get fully going, so please help spread the word!}, and I also added a way for my viewers to follow by email {located on the left hand side bar}. I think that was it as far as new additions. I hope you like them :) Now on to the purpose of this post...


Pinterest can be very addicting, ask anyone who has been introduced to it.
I especially love looking through the DIY/Crafts section because it gives me tons and tons of ideas of projects I can create for my next place.
Here are a few of my favorites that I want to complete!

Pinned Image
i would love this hanging over a desk space, or in a corner
{source}
Pinned Image
isn't this awesome? It's made from melted plastic spoons
{source}
Pinned Image
A few of these would be so cute in a vase on a bookshelf
{source}
Pinned Image
I just love the entire look of this canvas
{pinned here}
Pinned Image
this idea is so cool. you just bake the mug after painting it & the paint becomes dishwasher safe
{source}
Pinned Image
I have some old canvases I plan on painting over to create this clock
{source}
Pinned Image
I plan on re-creating this pin very soon. It's made out of toilet paper rolls. Awesome!
{source}
Stay tuned for future posts on my completed versions of these projects. Hopefully I will remember to post them.

7 comments:

Kara said...

You are our guest host this week on Mingle With Us blog hop:)

Also, you should start working on one of these projects so you can enter The Pinterest Challenge!

Great blog!!

Ashley said...

Thanks Kara! I'm looking forward to it!

& I'm actually finishing up one of my projects tonight so I will definitely enter the pinterest challenge :)

Anonymous said...

Great pins! I love the doily lamp too! I have been wanting to make one of those for a while. I am a new follower here. I found your blog from the blog hop!
Stephanie
mylilpumpkinpatch.blogspot.com

Simply Camylla said...

I LOVE your pins! These are so great ideas!!

New follower :)

Happy Thursday girlie <3
Simplycamylla.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love the ideas, especially the dolly lantern! While that mug is totally presh, I would never have the patience to sit down and draw those lines!

Welcome to the blog world darlin'! :)

henning love said...

that dolly lamp is so cute! i want to try and recreate that as well. and i love the designs on the coffee cup, so fun! newest follower :-)

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

WOW!! The doily lamp is amazing! It looks so expensive I would have never known. People are so creative it blows my mind!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...