I was contacted by Kara over at Happy-Go-Lucky telling me that I am their guest host this week on the Mingle With Us blog hop :)
The blog hop was started by Kara & three other bloggers. It allows bloggers to link their main page in order to 'mingle' with other bloggers allowing everyone to share their inspiration and ideas. Each week they randomly choose a blogger to be their guest host & this week they chose ME!!!!!
I know I'm still new to this whole blogging thing, but hopefully this will allow me to gain more inspiration from others who find my blog inspirational! I'm excited!
By the way, you should definitely check out Kara's blog, she has some pretty neat ideas for DIY projects, with tutorials included!
Thanks Kara & the other Mingle With Us Hostesses :)

3 comments:
Congrats on co-hosting! Following you now!
Stopping by from the blog hop. Love your etsy shop, will definitely have to buy a pair of your cute earrings when I get paid.
New follower from hop.
Kim
www.thesasselife.com
Post a Comment